Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wiley Ft Alex Goddard - Seduction


I have to say. When I first heard this track I wasn't a fan. Something about it just didn't click with me BUT...

After listening to it a few more times and letting it grow on me, my mind changed and now I know, that this song is one epic CH-OOOON!

See, its always good to be open-minded. If you don't like something today, you might like it tomorrow....(but thats definitely not the case for Marmite and Broccoli -_-)

But anywho....Check out this sexxxy song, yes sexy, from Wiley featuring Youtube's hottest star Alexa Goddard titled Seduction. We've heard Numbers In Action and now Wiley is hitting us with some late club night ffllaaavvvour.

His new album '100% Publishing' is set to be FIRE.





Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive