Friday, April 29, 2011

NEW! Skepta ft Chipmunk - Asian Girl

thumb_skepta.jpg
Oh I do love a bit of interracial love

And clearly so does Skepta and Chipmunk as the two team up on this track titled 'Asian Girl' taken from Skepta and DJ Whoo Kidd's latest FREE, yes FREE, mixtape 'Community Payback'.

The mixtape is free to download on Skepta's website and sees the likes of Lemar (where's he gone! Hopefully making a new album!), P Money, Wizzy Wow, Shorts, Jewels and of course the whole Boy Better Know crew all lending their vocals & bars on some of the 11 tracks.

Sounds like FIRE to me.

This track caught my attention in particular because of lyrics such as 'I'm looking for an asian girl wearing a sari' and my personal favourite 'Yo Jasmin pass me the car key, lets go back to my house right now and have a mehndi party'

Yep, that definitely got my attention LOL.

Check it out the cool track!




Follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive