Saturday, April 16, 2011

British Talent! - Daley



daley.jpg

Sound grooving ladies and gentlemen. This guy is s-s-s-smmmmoooooottttthhhhh.

British artist Daley has become my new obsession! It's a bit embarrassing that its only happening now as I heard of him quite a while ago but as he tweeted me himself 'Better late then never'!

Yep, the Manchester born singer-songwriter has stolen my heart with his beautifully melodic voice (ooohhh that sounded so classy!). 

Signed to Levels Entertainment (I meet the CEO! Extremely cool guy) he was one of the BBC's Sound of 2011 and with videos such as the two below you can see why. 

Check out his rendition of Calvin Richardson - More Then A Woman


And his own song - Rainy Day! *Goosebumps*



Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :) 

Blog Archive