Thursday, April 21, 2011

When Leanne Met The Cast Of Attack The Block!

Ok from reading this blog you may realise that music is my thing. It's true. I LOVE it but I also enjoy other things, like free sweets, hot days and Oreos with milk (so good!) but like many other peeps, I also enjoy films.

In case you don't know of Attack The Block (You definitely will soooooon!) its a film based in South London depicting one night in 5 boys life from a rough council estate where it's ALIENS VS HOODIES. (The trial fills you in!)


I saw the film yesterday and it was aaaammmaaazzziiinnngggg. A complete 10/10! I literally don't want to give anything away because you MUST see it! While watching the film you feel ever single emotion possible. Anger, excitement, sadness, pure joy and also fear (erm yeah, sorry to the women sitting next to me for my screaming in your ear....multiple times :|)

When myself and my friends from Live Magazine meet the cast (John Boyega, Alex Esmail, Leeon Jones, Franz Drameh, Simon Howard)  at the Soho Hotel (posh I know!!) to interview them, they we're so friendly, humble and just pure jokes. It's clear that the massiveness of the film hasn't hit them yet but it definitely will because there is no doubt that this film is going to be MASSIVE.



 Check out the film when it's released on 11th May. Check out? Scrap that. GO AND SEE IT!

Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive