Monday, April 18, 2011

NEW VIDEO! - Ny ft Giggs - Be With You


Oh my golly gosh. Finally this track has a video! This is latest single from UK singer-songwriter Ny and the rapper with the deepest voice in the game Giggs, titled Be With You.

But you should know that already seeing as this track has been playing on radio stations for aaagggeesss.

In the video Ny has definitely pulled out her top fashion wardrobe as you see the singer rocking flash dresses with one or two questionable hair styles. Yeah, I can't say I'm feeling the half fizzy half straight look Ny but the front fringe is nnnoooiiiccceeee.

But this is NOT a fashion blog. Let's get back to the music...

The song is...ermmm ah. It's one of those songs that if it came on the your ipod you wouldn't change it but you wouldn't search through the hundreds of songs (and have to hear that annoying clicker sound!!! Yeah I haven't worked out how to turn it off.) on your player to listen to it. 

As much as I wanna love it, I really don't. Maybe a grower? It's always good to be optimistic.

What do you think?



Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive