Monday, April 18, 2011

When Leanne Met ScruFizzer and Jamal Edwards!

The location was of course music central last Saturday at Urban Development's - Industry Takeover.

Throughout the day I was running around talking to multiple people but when I saw these two I definitely had to stop and have a quick chat.

I had previously met British MC Scrufizzer (standing next to me!) at the ZDot video shoot for MTV The Wrap Up so it was good to bump into him again and also see him tear up the stage during his performance on the day!

Meeting Jamal Edwards, Mr SB.TV himself, was beautifully short and sweet like most things in the music industry. He's on the cover of the latest Live Magazine so I definitely had to stop and get a picture but I wasn't the only one as Mr Edwards was through the night being given CDs left right and centre.

Clearly everyone understandably is vying for some SB.TV time.

The picture was taken by a friend of mine but don't be fooled, as much as these guys are music industry G's, they are also just really friendly, approachable, nice guys!

(And for the person that tweeted me earlier! No I haven't got their numbers LOL)

 


Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive