Friday, April 22, 2011

British Talent! - Jones 2.0 - Ride The Wave

O I love a bit of new music me!!!!

 This is Jones 2.0.

I met this 21 year old hip-hop artist this week at a Access All Areas media event at London City Hall. After talking to him for a bit, you know, the usual Names? Where you from? What you do? Whats your mum's name? What's your pin number?

 (Ok, maybe not the last two!) he handed me his CD 'Black Mask' and as I always do, I took a listen.

Here's the mixtape! Isn't the album 'mixtape' art FIT! I love it when someone puts effort into EVERYpart of their work.



While taking a listen to this very well composed mixtape this track just came bursting through my speakers. Then my head started moving and I was like 'This is a tune ya know!'. So obviously, I had to blog about it.


You like what you hear there!? Well check out the rest of The Blask Mask Mixtape at http://limelinx.com/files/f475d95290c1fc16e0620a3ddc25ec66

And his twitter: @jonespoundsign

Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive