Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You know LIVE?

I've told you about Live Magazine right!? London's most popular, creative and imaginative magazine written COMPLETELY by young people!

Oh and did I mention the fact that we interview superstars (Tinchy Stryder, Katy B, Maverick Sabre, Far East Movement to name a few), actors, sport stars and any other talented and extraordinary people that capture young people's minds!

But that's only a small part of what Live brings to a whole generation of young people.

Of course I know that Live is amazing but for people we are not sure, I'm sure this video will get you loving Live.

Also check out my previous post about them at..http://buzzinunlimited.blogspot.com/2011/03/now-this-is-live.html

:)



Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive