Monday, March 14, 2011

NEW VIDEO! - B.O.B - Dr Aden

B.o.B. No Genre Mixtape Download
Nothin On You was a summer smash. Airplanes was awesome but got slightly annoying. Magic and I'll Be In The Sky literally made you wanna slap yourself silly with smiles but with all these successful songs it still hasn't changed B.O.B's mindset on music. Yep, with a few Grammy nominations and a platinum album under his belt he still knows the value of a free music release.

This new video is taken from his mixtape which was released in December (I KNOW! I never knew about this as well, gosh we missed it!) titled 'No Genre'. The mixtape features collaborations from many artists such as T.I, Bun B and worked with producers like Polow De Pon and Dr Luke. ( I KNOW! How the hell could we not have heard about this?)

But this is not B.O.B's first mixtape, oh no no noooooo, its actually his 6th. Someone's been busy...

Check it out :)

Blog Archive