Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tinie Tempah REMIXES!

Woo-za! Whatta great Saturday. First the sun was shining this morning like it's actually SPRING, I then get a seat on the train to my destination AND BACK (that's rare, trust me!) THEN I stumbled upon these awesome remixes featuring the one and only Tinie Tempah.


A good day all in all. And plus, Take Me Out is on later :D This is what Saturday's are made for when you have no plans and are extremely broke. 


Here's the first one which is his remix of Willow Smith's first smash hit 'Whip My Hair' 




The next tune is a a song that I hate to attempt that I like but I actually do now. After first hearing it and hating it with a passion initially, it seems to now be growing on me. I hang my head in shame. Here's the remix featuring Tinie Tempah...


(Sorry about the shout outs! Couldn't find any other version)




Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive