Friday, March 18, 2011

OBSESSIIIOOOON OF THE WEEEEEK!

Well this week's been rather up and down. The weather's been all over the place but lets allow the small talk and get down to business.


I've actually been extremely stressed this week (for once) with deadlines and things to be done left right and centre but this song definitely slowed things down. 


My Obsession this week is an R&B CLASSIC by one of the smoothest singers in the game.


I'm of course referring to the 16 Grammy Award nominated Byran McKnight. For my generation who may not be familiar with this R&B god, just ask your Mum or Dad and I can guarantee they'll know who he is (They might even start singing one of his tunes! I know, it's scary when they do that isn't it?). 


My Mum did the same thing well I was 8, singing along to this song in the car....with the window down.

-_-


Sweet memories...


Take a look :)........



Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive