Sunday, March 13, 2011

Britney Spears Ft Will.i.am - Big Fat Bass....

I've gotta say, I'm not a HUGE fan of Britney Spears's new album. Everyone seems to be thinking it's a triumph in modern pop and saying how it's going to be Britney's year which it will be but I definitely won't be downloading the full album, well apart from this track.

What separates this track from the annoying flop pop that is on the rest of the album is of course the feature from Will.I.Am, it actually has a pretty decent beat and I'm not completely overwhelmed by the extreme use of autotune. And just the simple fact that I can actually dance to this track.

Oh I do miss the days of 'Toxic' and 'Oops I did it again' but I think I'm going to have to kiss those days goodbye for good. It hurts, it really does.

Britney Spears Ft Will.I.Am - Big Fat Bass :)

Blog Archive