Friday, March 25, 2011

My Obsession Of The Week!

Its Friday all ready!!! Its nearly the end of March and FINALLY we see some sun. Oh how I've loved not feeling the need to walk out of my house with 3 layers on. Good times indeed.

With this nice weather my mind wondered straight into thinking ITS SUMMER! So of course with the summer mindset you need an awesome track that is perfect for you to listen to while your chilling in Hyde Park with 20 of your friends. And this track definitely did that for me.

So shall we call this track my 'pre-summer' obsession? Erm yes. I think we shall!

The track is from British singer/songwriter and producer Jamie Woon titled 'Lady Luck' taken from his album 'Mirrorwriting'. It's been playing all over the radio for the past week and has had me permanently in lazy summer mood for the last 7 days.

So crack open the iced lemonade and take a listen...



Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive