Friday, March 11, 2011

ITS FRIDAY! Obsession Of The Week!

WOO-ZA! This week has gone fast. For me its been an extremely good one as sunny weather, good exam results (revision actually works! :O) and free concert tickets had be smiling continuously for the past 7 days! And I can't forget the amazingly brilliant rewind track that I have chosen for my Obsession of the week that of course kept me a very happy chappy!

I understand that not everyone would have had the same stella week as I had but the weekend is here! And this track will absolutely put that smile back on your face as you sit and reminisce about this artist and this album which was an epic turning point in British music. SO YEAH, HES A BIG DEAL! It's also a complete flashback as the song was released in 2000! YES 2000!

Before who ever even knew who Justin Bieber was, Cher Lloyd was still just rapping in her bedroom and it was 40p to get the bus.

I remember being very young and dancing to this track as my older brother blasted to out of his bedroom speakers when my mum wasn't home (which later lead to the neighbours complaining and my brother blaming me so therefore I got my Playstation One taken away! Thanks Bro!)

Anywho! You should already be able to guess who I'm talking about! Yes Mr Craig David. With his first single, Fill Me In, UK Garage at it's best!

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE CRAIG!???



Don't forget to follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah for quick and fast updates on Buzzinunlimited.

To be part of the 100s of other cool kils around the world and subscribe to the site!

Share this site with your best friend, your mum, your grandad and even that old lady we stares at you on the bus! Everyone needs to know about good music :)

Blog Archive