Sunday, March 20, 2011

NEW ARTIST! - Charlee Drew



I don't know whether I can actually call this guy 'new' because I'm guessing he's been around for a while but I just mistakenly haven't heard of him (shocking isn't it!!!! :O).

This Leicester born Pop/R&B and Soul singer is the latest addition to my must-have playlist as his soulful voice is just the burst of fresh spring air I need (WOW! That sounded much better in my head). I'm thinking he's kinda a mix between Plan B and Mike Skinner?

Did I mention the fact that his featured on a track with Skepta and is currently supporting the rapper on his sold out UK tour. So yeah, his a pretty big deal!

His single 'Sugar Rush' is out on Itunes now but I'm feeling this acoustic track at the moment :)

Check him out!...



Remember To Subscribe To Buzzinunlimited for quick updates! Also, follow me on twitter @wildcrazyblah :)

Blog Archive