Friday, February 4, 2011

Obsession Of The Week!

Its Friday ALREADY! Woo this week went quick and it seems time travelled just as fast in the music industry as I was bombarded with songs that I've been playing 24/7 all week. As I'm finding it an extremely hard task to narrow my favourite songs of the week down to just one I'm going to put 2 amazing songs up! Just because I CAN!


This week you've already seen me post about Lupe Fiasco's long awaited return and it seems he has no chance of slowing down as his second single has already hit the Internet. Featuring Skylar Grey (you may know her from Diddy Dirty Money - Coming Home) in the track you get Lupe's usual politically based lyrics that hit your ears like bullets. Gosh I've missed him, so without further or do....


Lupe Fiasco Ft Skylar Grey - Words I Never Said





Here's my second choice for  my Obsession of the week. Very different from Lupe Fiasco as this is a bit of funky house that I just noticed has been a genre that I haven't written about a lot on this blog. As you might have seen from previous posts and my page 'About The Writer' I enjoy dancing and jumping some shapes on the dancefloor. Who doesn't really when that beat hits your bones like a gust of fresh funky wind and the track Selah Ft Donaeo - Out My House did exactly that for me this week. The beat had me moving so I feel it is perfect to have this as one of my choices for my Obsession Of The Week.


Selah Ft Donaeo - Out My House

Blog Archive