Friday, February 11, 2011

Obsession Of The Weeeeek!!

Friday is here and of course in true Buzzinunlimited style I have an Obsession of the week song to present to you. In light of recent extremely sexy video releases such as Rihanna 'S&M' and Keri Hilson's 'The Way You Love Me', this week's obsession fits in quite well. Can you guess? I'll give you some clues. It was released in 2002 and shocked the viewing public as they had never seen this such artist in as many little clothes and gyrating in this 'Im not so innocent' manner. It catapulted this star into the sexual thoughts of men everywhere but was unsuccessful in the America charts as it only reached number 48.


Have you guessed yet?!


Here's another big clue. The first 3 words of the song are...Dirty. Filthy. Nasssssty!


You MUST know what song I'm talking about now!? Yeeeep its Christina Aguilera's 'girl next door' to 'sex symbol' song Dirrty. I remember watching the video and just thinking, I seriously hope my mum doesn't come in lol! Anywho, enjoy :)

Blog Archive