Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Discovery - Neon Hitch

Whatta name. Neon Hitch! That's actually her REAL NAME! Kinda hits you in the face like a lightening bolt (Well I think it does anyway). I just recently discovered this artist and I'm already in love, I have no idea why I haven't heard of her before because she's worked with awesome artists such as Ke$ha, Imogen Heap, Bruno Mars and Jason Derulo just to name a few.

Born in London but travelled the world as a street performer and trapeze dancer (not many people get to say that!) this girl has bought a breath of fresh air to my playlist, maybe its the piercings, firing red hair or this infectious song that now has me seeing Neon. 

If you've never heard of her then now you do. I've listened to a few of her songs but this one is my favourite so far. Get To Know! 

Blog Archive