Saturday, February 26, 2011

My (Belated) Obsession Of The Week!

Soorrryyy! In the hustle and bustle of life I actually didn't post my obsession of the week yesterday like I usually do every friday. How rude of me right? I know, I should get a dirty slap round the face but lets remember that everyone is allowed a mistake every now and again. That's what keeps things interesting ah? (More like I'll do or say anything to avoid a dirty back hand round the face) but annyywhhooo.

Back to the business at hand. My Obsession of the week this week is from a women who took centre stage at the Brits this year bringing almost everyone to tears. By saying that you probably know who it is already. Yes, the beautiful Adele. She stole all our hearts with her performance of new single 'Someone Like You' taken from her album '21' which shot to number 1 in the UK and is set to do the same in the American charts very soon.

The track I choose for my obsession is one of my favourites from her album titled 'Turning Tables' which was written by Adele and Ryan Tedder which is about some of the problems Adele had in her previous relationship.

The stunning lyrics and soulful voice from Adele had my completely obsessed with the song and I'm sure you'll think the same!

Blog Archive