Friday, January 21, 2011

Obsession Of The Week! J-J-J-JESSIE JESSIE J!!!

Obsession of the week is a new weekly post I'm putting into this blog, its basically a song that I just couldn't get out of my head aaalllllll week and I one that I feel the need to share with the world (meaning beautiful you obviously)! Old or new, rock, pop, country, dancehall, it doesn't matter, all that does matter is that I had it on replay for the past 7 days. 


So my Obsession of the week this week waaasssss....… (I know,the suspense is killing you!)


YES you must know this chick by now! Do It Like A Dude is a speaker box smash and the album's official release date 'Who You Are' is on 28th March! WOO cant wait. This woman is the driving force of future pop right now and her soon to be new single 'Price Tag' featuring 2010 hit maker B.O.B just shows another side to this amazing artist. 


She writes all her own songs and here's one of my favourites that I just couldn't get out of my head - Jessie J - Who You Are...


Favourite Lyric: Brushing my hair, do I look perfect? I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah! 

Blog Archive