Friday, January 14, 2011

Alesha Dixon Ft Jay Sean - Every Little Part Of Me

Yes you heard right, Alesha Dixon ft Jay Sean! Its kinda came outta no where but this has been in the works for a while and an awesome product it has produced. The track is called Every Little Part Of Me and in the video you see the amazingly sexy Alesha Dixon dancing in a car park (kinda like the one in the Roll Deep video she did, re-used the set maybe?) in a tight revealing dress and singing about how 'your every little part of meeeeeeee'. You also have Jay Sean driving a car around London for no particular purpose just for the fact that it looks cool. The track is up-tempo and definitely going to go on my party playlist...Check out the song and video for yourself....

Favourite Lyric: 'I've never saw me falling hard, got me like I knew it, no no not not not not me, you took away my guard, guard'

Blog Archive