Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jodie Connor - Lover Like You...

If you don't know who Jodie Connor is then refresh your memory back to the music charts of 2010 where herself and Roll Deep burst onto the scene with there number 1 hit 'Good Times'! Through this smash hit and collaborations such as 'Electric Boogie' featuring Wiley and Tinchy Stryder's 'In My System' shes already gained a big fan base that continues to grow. Her first solo single 'Now Or Never' is mid-tempo and a great start to her solo career (you probably would have heard it, it got lots of radio play). This is a song I discovered on the net a few days ago, I'm not sure if its going to be the next single but I sure hope it is! Check out the awesome song for yourself....

Favourite Lyric: 'Feels like we are steering at a love scene, but this is not a movie screen,it’s only me and you baby'


Blog Archive