Saturday, May 28, 2011

NEW! Daniel Bedingfield DOES DANCEHALL.


Daniel_Bedingfield_GottaGetThroughThis_1.jpg


I can honestly say I saw a tweet about this a couple of days ago and didn't believe it so I didn't even give it a look. But after seeing other people/blogs writing about it, I checked it out and saw that it was true. 

This is just shocking. Like WHERE DID THIS COME FROM!!???

You remember Daniel Bedingfield right? He sang that HOT song 'Gotta Get Thru This' like 10 years ago. Since then he's been off the radar but is he seriously coming back into the spotlight with Dancehall tracks!?

I hope because the tracks are actually pretty good. No joke ladies and gentlemen, I'm definitely liking his new dancehall turn.

Check it out and tell me what you think because this is so beautifully random!!



Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive