Friday, May 27, 2011

British Talent! - Etta Bond


This is the sort of artist that is made for my British Talent posts. This girl is just sick. Her lyrics, her look and her mad mad vocal ability just embodies what is British Talent.

Yep my latest discovery Henrietta Bond has stolen my heart and with good reason because she is an artist that will definitely be doing big things. Signed to record label Major, this singer/songwriter first caught my eye when I stumbled upon this track on youtube.

The track produced by Davinche (clearly she's already working with industry heavyweights!) titled ' No Significance' really demonstrates her stunning vocals and is a little something of what is to come from her first album that she is currently working on with Labrinth, so you know its going to be something special!

I'm official got my eye on this chica so whenever any new music comes out from her you'll definitely see me blogging about it right here!

Get familiar with this fresh artist.


Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive