Tuesday, July 26, 2011

British Talent! - Kyan


Having you ever had a moment where you listen to something and your heart just dances. Well when I first heard this, that is the only way to describe the feeling. Kyan is not only an amazing singer/songwriter, he is an artist that encapsulates what it means to put his soul into his music. (Wow that sounded so cheesy! But you know what, I dont care, because its true).

If you dont listen to anything on my blog (which is really a crime against nature) make sure you listen to this!!! I first discovered him on twitter and was immediately blown away. He produced his own album titled 'Conversations' which is full of deep thoughts, emotional vocals and melodies worthly of being played in any concert venue.

This is beautiful!


Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive