Friday, June 3, 2011

NEW VIDEO! - Nicola Roberts - Beat Of My Drum


This video has really been highly anticpated. Through doing lots of promo from radio interviews to interviewing Lady Gaga, with this track Nicola Roberts is definitely hoping to show the UK that shes not just another girl in a girl group. And with her first solo track and video titled 'Beat Of My Drum', she definitely does.

I can't say I'm an extreme fan of the track right nooowwwwww, I like the verses but the chorus doesn't really do it for me but NEVERTHELESS the tune is extremely catchy and she looks mighty hot HOT HOT in the video.

Can't wait to hear what else shes going to come out with in the coming weeks because I get the feeling it's gonna be something special.


Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive