Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NEW VIDEO! Encore - Tit For Tat

 
As you already know I do love myself a bit of Encore. After their first single 'Wind Up' second single 'The One' and now well into their third single below titled 'Tit For Tat', these boys are definitely making an imprint on the industry.
 
I had the chance to interview them last week and they talked about the concept behind this song, detailing how its 'about being in a relationship, you're cheating on your girl and shes cheating on you as well and you're asking her sould we give up or should we keep on going'. I actually saw these guys perform this track as well where they tore it up!
 
Great performers, great guys and a great track. The recipe for success me thinks.
 
Check out the new video!

Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive