Thursday, June 2, 2011

NEW! Magnetic Man ft P Money - Anthemic


So yesterday I had lunch with P Money. No lie. It was part of a Live Magazine competition that I was invited to come along too but thats another story that will be explained soon.

Anywho, so while we were having lunch (in Nandos!) he was telling me about this track he has with Magnetic Man. Me being my music journalist self was obviously curious, came home and checked out the track and of course I wasn't disappointed.

Shown below the sick dubstep track titled 'Anthemic' basically captured the audience at Radio 1's Big Weekend when P (Paris << Yeah thats his name, not Peter!) performed it with Magnetic Man. Can't wait till a video for this hot track gets released, gonna be ffffiirrrrreeee.



Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive