Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NEW! Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger



LEAK OF THE WEEEEEEEEK! Ever since she caught the attention of everyone around Britain with her cover of Keri Hilson's Turn My Swag On, Cher Lloyd has been on everyone's radar.

After her departure off the X Factor everyone was wondering 'What will she do now?' 'Whats her sound going to be like?' and here it is! Seeing as it is a leak I expect that the song below will be taken off in a couple of days or share share while its here.

I quite like the song, at first I didn't even recongise it what her but as soon as the rapping kicked in its clear its Cher Lloyd. I don't understand the term 'Swagger Jagger' but the song is clearly about putting her medium finger up to her haters. It's a party tune (influences of Black Eyes Peas and Taio Cruz) and definitely will be a hit!

Can't wait for the video. Check it out!



Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive