Friday, June 3, 2011

EVENT! Encore Fan Party - 2nd June!


As I've been tweeting about for the last few hours, I went to Encore's Fan Party last night. Having interviewed them the day before it was refreshing to see the guys doing what they do best. Which is of course, putting on a show!

The night saw various music industry heavyweights from BBC 1Xtra, MOBO TV, AmaruDonTV, Live Magazine and more mixed with Encore's fans gather at a very very very cool club in Central London called Vanilla (I will definitely be going back there again!) to mingle and of course watch the group perform. 

There was a free bar (Happz!) and BBC 1Xtra DJ Gemma Cairney kept the good music coming as she span some tunes while we waiting for the group to grace the stage.


Once the suspense had built up Encore hit the stage to perform singles 'Wind Up', 'The One', their latest 'Tit For Tat' and many more which are set to be on their forecoming album.

Probably one of my favourite parts of the performance was when the guys did a stunning cover of Michael Jackson's Human Nature mixed with SWV's Right Here where at that moment they definitely had the crowd right in the palm of their hands (and my heart slightly melting).





Once their performance was over the group received a roar of applause from the crowd which solidfied the night as a huge success. The boys really showed everyone why they were given the opportunity to support the likes of Jessie J and N Dubz and that they're really ready to take this industry by storm.

So do I hear an encore? (I know that was cheesy so allow me! lol)

Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive