Saturday, June 4, 2011

British Talent! - Natalia Jayden


Wahey! Yes it's another one of my regular British Talent posts. The talent never ends people.

This is my latest fresh, new musical discovery who I am now obsessed with (in a healthy non-stalkish way!).

I came across London born singer Natalia Jayden yesterday on youtube and was extremely pleasantly surprised.

She has the look of Gabriella Climi (I think!) but a stunning voice that is all her own. I would describe her voice as really raw and sincere which makes her music sound so vulnerable. But not only is she a talented singer with a stunning voice, she is also a great songwriter which you can clearly hear in her songs Cherry and La La Love.

I'm extremely glad I found this girl and she is definitely on my radar!! Check her out below.


Follow me on twitter @Leanne_Joseph

Blog Archive